We help victims of violent crimes find a path to citizenship.

If you have been a victim of domestic violence, assault, rape or other violent crimes committed in the United States, we can help you remain legally in the U.S.

Depending on your situation, you may have options you didn’t have before. Spouses and children who suffered domestic violence at the hands of a U.S. citizen or green card holder can apply for a green card.

A U visa is only available for crime victims and requires the support of law enforcement. You must be able to document injuries and provide witnesses to apply for a U visa.

Our team of dedicated attorneys will work hard to help you find a path to U.S. citizenship. Contact us today!

Get Started