Immigration Law

We facilitate the green card process.

As an immigrant in the U.S., it is incredibly difficult to find an employer who is willing to sponsor you and help you obtain a green card. When an employer asks us to prepare and file paperwork proving that you are qualified for the job, we become your legal representative.

We can help with the H1-B visa, O visa (extraordinary in your field), P visa (performers or athletes) and a permanent visa called the Immigrant Visa Petition.

We also provide business immigration legal services, including:

  • Helping employers retain current trained staff.
  • Guiding employers through the process of H1B and H2B changes.
  • Ensuring your business complies with current laws (the current administration has initiated a massive number of audits on employers).
  • Helping family-owned businesses bring qualified family members to work for them in the U.S.
  • Brainstorming and executing other temporary options to keep your business operating.

Whether you are an individual or business owner, our team of attorneys will guide you through the visa or green card process.

Get Started